Welcome to the Empires: Dawn of the Modern World Wiki
Empires: Dawn of the Modern World is a history-based real-time strategy computer game developed by Stainless Steel Studios and released on October 21, 2003. Considered an unofficial sequel to Empire Earth, the game requires players to collect resources to build an empire, train military units, and conquer opposing civilizations.
Based on a slightly compressed version of world history, Empires covers five eras, from the Medieval Age to World War II. The game features nine civilizations: England, the Franks, Korea and China are playable from the Medieval Age to the Imperial Age; the United States, Russia, Germany, France and the United Kingdom are playable in the World War I and World War II ages. The game attracted positive critical reaction.
This wiki is open to contributions, so research, archive, and share information!
|Want to help out?|
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Please assist by contributing to or creating any articles about Rise of Nations.
- All contributions big or small will be fully appreciated.
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles".
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates.
Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to ask questions, give feedback, or just say "hey"!
| Other gaming wikis from Wikia:|